Christmas rose flowers, which are said to be white ( and turns pink) usually bloom in the depth of winter and seem to give light to the shady parts of the garden. Those probably are the reasons for its name. Where I live, they bloom in Spring. This particular Christmas rose looked so lovely...with a "bulb" at its center that looked like a hanging decoration...and with red spots projecting out fom its center to its petals...so Christmassy!!
As M.T. Cicero wrote: "Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief."
Making new friends -both in the physical world or in the virtual world - always makes life easier and more fun. Here I will share with you some of the "joys" I find in my daily life but instead of composing stories, I will post mostly phlogs ( photo logs) which might appeal to those who prefer to see photos than texts. I will leave the rest to your imagination and insight.
Christmas rose flowers, which are said to be white ( and turns pink) usually bloom in the depth of winter and seem to give light to the shady parts of the garden. Those probably are the reasons for its name. Where I live, they bloom in Spring. This particular Christmas rose looked so lovely...with a "bulb" at its center that looked like a hanging decoration...and with red spots projecting out fom its center to its petals...so Christmassy!!
ReplyDelete